Thursday, October 29, 2009

journal #9

I like alot of the main stream horror movies. Im into things that could acually happen, not something that people take way to far. I think for the most part the simplest ones are the ones that people are truely scared of because it makes them look behind there shoulder and freaky out in the dark. I really like the grudes and saws. I also love watching both of the hills have eyes. im not really into vombies, monsters, or aliens none of them seem like horror movies just scifi. i think that horror movies let people kill that sick and twisted part of them out. everyone has atleast alittle bit of syco in them wether they want to admit it or not. i dont know what it is about horror movies that atracks so many people but for some reason people really do like being scared. i think everyone imagines what it would be like to go through having someone trying to kill you and all your friends and what you would acually do. atleast everyones should know if someone is trying to kill you to turn around because they are always behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment